With several of our regulars on holiday we still managed to have 9 people turn out on a very sunny day and the following task were undertaken:
- the bridle path was swept to clear the accumulated tree debris and overhanging branches were cut back.
- all main paths on both reserves were also cleared of encroaching vegetation
- the usual litter picks were also carried out.
The Friends are always looking for extra pairs of hands to help out or to simply support their work, so...
- to find out when the next work session will take place, click here, or
- to find out about becoming a member please contact us here, or
- to discover what goes into managing the sites click here.