Eleven members came to today's session. Amongst the tasks undertaken...
- Two members cleared the numerous areas of bramble and other vegetation that was overhanging the bridle path
- Another two did the usual litter pick and at the same time washed the various signs dotted about the reserves,
- Meanwhile, the rest of the group spent the morning cutting back trees and shrubs in the vicinity of Sandy Lane entrance where the path leads past the wildflower area; which is looking particularly colourful and being much admired by local residents.
The Friends are always looking for extra pairs of hands to help out or to simply support their work, so...
- to find out when the next work session will take place, click here, or
- to find out about becoming a member please contact us here, or
- to discover what goes into managing the sites click here.