After being told by six of of our regulars that for a variety reasons they were unable to attend today's session I was quite surprised that we managed to get nine members attending. It was a sunny morning and with little breeze and also quite warm.
- Many paths were now getting overgrown and even though these were not the main paths they were all ones frequently used. One of these was on Alexandrina Plantation and four on the Markham Road reserve and all these five were cleared.
- We also checked the bridle path and the circular path on Alexandrina Plantation for any protruding bramble and nettles which were removed.
- The usual litter pick on both reserves was also completed.
The Friends are always looking for extra pairs of hands to help out or to simply support their work, so...
- to find out when the next work session will take place, click here, or
- to find out about becoming a member please contact us here, or
- to discover what goes into managing the sites click here.