It was good to be able to restart working sessions again and despite many regular volunteers saying they would not be comfortable to restart yet there was a good turnout of 8 members.
After a few months of enforced neglect, the priority was attending to overgrown pathways and a a good start was made on this.
- There was also a step near the viewpoint which had partly rotted and had left part of the steel rebar protruding creating a dangerous hazard. This step was replaced but there may soon be other steps in that section that will need attention in the near future.
- The usual litter picking was completed on both reserves.
The Friends are always looking for extra pairs of hands to help out or to simply support their work, so...
- to find out when the next work session will take place, click here, or
- to find out about becoming a member please contact us here, or
- to discover what goes into managing the sites click here.