On a very cold but sunny morning we had ten members attend today's session and between us we completed the following jobs.
- Four of the group again swept the leaves from the bridle path.
- The usual litter pick was completed on both reserves.
- The rest of us concentrated on clearing overhanging branches and Ivy from the section known as "The Devil's Steps" plus three large branches on a path nearby. These were cut as both the branches and Ivy had overgrown to the extent that they were in danger of collapse should we get heavy snow like we had at the end of February last year.
The Friends are always looking for extra pairs of hands to help out or to simply support their work, so...
- to find out when the next work session will take place, click here, or
- to find out about becoming a member please contact us here, or
- to discover what goes into managing the sites click here.