On another hot and sunny day we had 11 members turn out which was quite good as 3 of regulars were away for the weekend. Work completed on both reserves was as follows:
- The six new Green Flag signs for 2018/2019 were erected.
- Two paths that were badly overgrown were cleared.
- Broom was removed from the two perennial wildflower areas.
- Some very low hanging branches over the bridle path were cut back as well as some near the entrance to Alexandrina Plantation reserve.
- Litter picking was carried as usual on both reserves.
The Friends are always looking for extra pairs of hands to help out or to simply support their work, so...
- to find out when the next work session will take place, click here, or
- to find out about becoming a member please contact us here, or
- to discover what goes into managing the sites click here.