We had seven members turning up for this morning’s session and considering three of our regulars were unable to attend today this was a reasonable number.
- Following the really heavy rain and thunderstorm we had over this past week, the priority was to clear the bridle path of the amount of soil and tree debris especially as this is the most used path by local residents.
- When this was completed three of the group checked the main paths on Alexandrina Plantation reserve where a lot of overhanging brambles etc needed cutting back to make these paths safe to use.
- Litter was collected from both reserves as usual.
The Friends are always looking for extra pairs of hands to help out or to simply support their work, so...
- to find out when the next work session will take place, click here, or
- to find out about becoming a member please contact us here, or
- to discover what goes into managing the sites click here.