We only had seven members this Sunday morning even though the weather was ideal, but perhaps this was because it was the end of a bank holiday week.
The jobs completed were:
- The overhanging bramble and nettles were cut down on the bridle path and it was also swept to clear the accumulated tree debris.
- All the minor paths on Alexandrina Plantation were checked and any overhanging bramble etc was removed.
- Two paths on the Sandy Lane reserve were also cleared: again it was mainly bramble and nettles.
- The litter pick was carried out on Friday as our regular litter pickers were away for the weekend.
The Friends are always looking for extra pairs of hands to help out or to simply support their work, so...
- to find out when the next work session will take place, click here, or
- to find out about becoming a member please contact us here, or
- to discover what goes into managing the sites click here.