We had an excellent turnout of 13 members today on what was a pleasantly cool morning.
- The priority was clearing all the minor paths on Alexandrina Plantation, some of which had become completely impassable whilst others needed attention to clear overhanging bramble, bracken etc.
- We also cleared the pavement area on Thoresby Rd which runs at the edge of our reserve as again there were overhanging bramble some covering almost half of the pavement area.
- As always litter picking was completed on both our reserves.
The Friends are always looking for extra pairs of hands to help out or to simply support their work, so...
- to find out when the next work session will take place, click here, or
- to find out about becoming a member please contact us here, or
- to discover what goes into managing the sites click here.