Only five members turned out today. Others were perhaps put off by the forecast of rain, but fortunately we missed that. Despite lower than usual numbers, we still however managed to complete some essential tasks.
- One of the steps we put in several years ago had partly rotted and this was replaced.
- Three paths at the Heather Rise end were cleared of overhanging branches and other vegetation. A couple of small trees on the main path were cut down as these were collapsing.
- The usual litter picking was completed.
The Friends are always looking for extra pairs of hands to help out or to simply support their work, so...
- to find out when the next work session will take place, click here, or
- to find out about becoming a member please contact us here, or
- to discover what goes into managing the sites click here.