Despite an unfavourable weather forecast for Sunday morning the rain paused during the time everyone worked and we even had an hour of sunshine!
Seven volunteers turned up, including another new member, and thanks to Helene’s emails to everyone the other day we avoided six people meeting together now that we are in tier 3.
- The bridle path was again swept clean after yesterday’s strong winds.
Once this was completed the group moved on to the area where the hazel trees were planted in January and finished clearing the rest of the bramble that was threatening to overwhelm this area.
- The usual litter clearing was carried out on both reserves.
Now that we are about to enter another period of lockdown as it may be necessary to cancel the December working session scheduled for December 6th.
The Friends are always looking for extra pairs of hands to help out or to simply support their work, so...
- to find out when the next work session will take place, click here, or
- to find out about becoming a member please contact us here, or
- to discover what goes into managing the sites click here.