Following the decision to cease holding regular meetings and produce quarterly newsletters instead, you can download the latest newsletter from the Friends here.
Featured in this issue:
- Grassland Restoration Area Update.
- New Signs.
- Broxtowe Wildlife Day.
- Working Session Report April to June 2014.
- Green Flag Community Award.
- Congratulations Stan!
This latest edition is added to the website a few weeks after paid members recieve their copies, so if you want to recieve these 'hot off the press', then please consider joining.
The Friends are always looking for extra pairs of hands to help out or to simply support their work, so...
- to find out when the next work session will take place, click here, or
- to find out about becoming a member please contact us here, or
- to discover what goes into managing the sites click here.